The steep belt conveyor is a modern age bucket elevator box belt. These belts are made with cleats and sidewalls. Steep angle bets are used to carry materials on the steepest angles up to 90 degrees without spilling anything. These belts can be driven at the speed up to 5 M/sec. They are commonly used as a tool for conveying bulk materials. It can operate vertically, rise steeply and convey horizontally. Goods or materials can be transferred over long mileage and with capacities from 1 ton per hour to 100 tons per hour. The steep belt conveyor consists of three elements: conveyor belt, carrier and wavy edge depending on capacity, the nature of the product to be transported and the angle to be inclined.
Our steep belt conveyor has the ability to move materials or goods up steep slopes. Steep belt conveyors commonly use rubber belts, hinged steel belts or plastic straps. Our company has built these straps with specialized cleats. Some are angled, some are bucketed, and some are drag flight cleats, all of which carry materials to a higher level.
A steep belt conveyor operates with two outer guided round link chains and welded cross bars. This provides high-performance functionality. Together with the plastic tab materials, the conveyor enables inclines or declines up to 60°. In the core of the conveyor, no supports or guide elements are necessary for dividing or diverting the flow.
Functions of a steep belt conveyor
- It is a system meant for farms with floor management to prevent messy egg return. The steep belt conveyor consists of pivots, bends and telescopes for elevated systems, as well as intermediate drives for long conveyors without transfers. Steep inclines or declines are accomplished on short distances.
- Steep belt conveyors provide adaptability to work at various angles, enabling space savings and minimizing facility costs. There is minimal dust, noise and falling debris in comparison with other chain conveyors. There are also larger oil flame resistance. The belts are also suitable for use in waste disposal facilities.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long service life.
- Reduced number of transfer points.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Reduced power requirements.
- Quick installation.
- Quiet running.
- Slope conveying in open pit mining.
- Power stations that are coal and woodchip-fired power stations.
- Handling of bulky material flows in the horizontal path.
- Shaft transporting for underground and tunnel mining.
- Ship unloading and loading.
- Sand prep in foundry plants.
- Soil purification, waste recycling, and water treatment.
- Silo feeding.
- Underground mining (ore and coal).